Wednesday 28 October 2009

Classification (Film)

I looked at this website to help me classify my film 'Under Surveillance'  

p://www.sbbfc.co.uk/categories_15


Which One is my film Classified under? 



Description of film classification symbol 15: 

‘15’ works are stronger than '12' or ‘12A’ rated works and could include any of the following:

• strong violence
• frequent strong language (eg 'f***'). 
• portrayals of sexual activity
• strong verbal references to sex
• sexual nudity
• brief scenes of sexual violence or verbal references to sexual violence
• discriminatory language or behaviour
• drug taking




I am labeling my film "Under Surveillance" at 15  I think this is because in my film it reflects more of the visual description than compared to classification 18. 
my film would be a 15 because it will have:

1. Sex references (sexual nudity) 
2. Small scale of some violence, 
3. Frequent strong language. 





No comments:

Post a Comment