Tuesday 20 October 2009

Editing at Coleridge (My Evidence)



I really like this shot it is effective and sets an atmosphere. You can see that there are tree's in the footage however not to clearly so this gives the tension about what and where the location is and who is there.










This is the timeline I edited on.


This is what my beginning of the film opening looks like. I like this effect as for it catches my interest of what is happening once it fades to clear footage.








Using a memory stick I have transfered my film opening from song vegas to final cut express, I did not think that this may of worked however it did.

The plan for me today:

To create titles on final cut express or photoshop and have them all ready for after half term 26th October - 2nd November and have them organized for adding to the finished footage on the 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment