Sunday 18 October 2009

Comparisons of my film opening and another film








This title has a connection with the title I used for my rough cut of my film opening, I up with the title 'sur violence' which represents 'surveillance.




I have chosen to compare the film 1984 (A Michael Radford film) based on George Orwell's terrifying classic.

This type film would be the type of genre mine would be, the screen grabs relate to the ideas I had with the TV and the character feeling discomfort in their supposed Private environment.

The main character (as a rewritable journalist for history) is restricted to what he believes and needs are. (such as valuable ornaments from the past (historic)

for my film plot it represent how there will be changed history and certain commodities will not exist. (Some historic importance)


No comments:

Post a Comment