Sunday 1 November 2009

Feed Back



Todays lesson at Coleridge I have shown my final rough cut to Pete and with positive review of my work it has been agreed that the rough cut is complete and needs no more editing or added footage.

This is a print screen of my final rough cut in final cut express, which I imported into because I wanted to show the rough cut.



Alison's Final Film Opening Version

Alisons final film opening has completely different footage to her rough cut version. It has the same cctv effect and it more looks like a film opening. The text is also presented more clearly. The soundtrack works alot better then the rough cut version. It does not have the bells ringing which makes it better. I think her final version is very good compared to the rough cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment